Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Night Before Pajama Pants-Pattern by Cole's Creations

So, I may have gotten a tiny bit carried away with making her pj's. The new Night Before Pajama Pants from Cole's Creations made them easy and quick. There is no side seam so you get to see all those fabulous flannel prints without having to match up the pattern on the side seam. Yay!!
 The pattern has a ton of options. You can make plain shorts or pants, cuffed shorts or pants, and finally ruffled shorts or pants. I made almost every option.
 How cute are those cuffs??!!! I love the pink leopard spots. As always, Nicole makes sure her patterns are a wide array of sizes including dolly. Girl's Sizes 1/2-16 and both 15" and 18" dolly sizes.
We love to match our American Girl Dolls!


 Aaaaagh, what more could a girl ask for!! Hot Pink with Penguins



 You can even make boys pjs from this pattern....My boys are getting too big and don't think they need Mama made pjs. So, I did the next best thing and made them for my cute little boy doll. This was his first time in front of the camera...Isn't he the cutest?!

 She has so much fun posing for me...The one above is her scared face...LOL She just had a nightmare I guess.

Finally, our favorite, Caroline, in her matching kitty pjs.

Here is Nicole's Craftsy Store if you'd like to buy the pattern:

http://www.craftsy.com/user/657201/pattern-store

My Etsy Store: 
www.Etsy.com/shop/mypixiegirlsruffles

Follow me on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/mypixiegirlsruffles

No comments:

Post a Comment