Monday, January 25, 2016

New Undies for Our Dollies!!

Oh my goodness! It has been so long since I've updated my blog. Since so many of my fans aren't seeing my Facebook posts anymore, I thought I would try my blog again. I am usually a girl of few words but here goes nothing. I hope you all enjoy!!
 I absolutely love sewing for my dolls...errrrr, I mean my daughter's dolls. I so enjoy testing Cole's Creations dolly patterns! She does such a fabulous job with them. These fabulous undies are made from her new Modern Undergarments for Dolly PDF. Since discovering PDF patterns, I rarely use a regular paper pattern anymore. The new Modern Undergarment pattern includes undies, a camisole, a sports bra, and socks. It is super cute and I will be making more.
 Don't you just love the polka dots?!!! I decided to make a coordinating pair of undies for this camisole along with a matching pair in the photo further down.
 Oh, and all of Cole's dolly patterns are made to fit your Bitty Babies and Bitty Twins as well...I love that! She takes all the guesswork out of sizing for me.
And the socks!!!! I added a cute little elastic lace trim to the top so they look like baby booties.

Finally, the matching polka dot set...love love!!


If you would like to join my Facebook group, here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyPixieGirlsRuffles/

I am also on Instragram www.instagram.com/mypixiegirlsruffles

And if you'd like to purchase the pattern, Cole's Craftsy store:http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/toy/modern-undergarments--1518-inch-dolls/187665

No comments:

Post a Comment