Thursday, January 28, 2016

Brooklyn Dress Pattern by Made for Mermaids

 I am always so thrilled to help test patterns by my favorite designers. The Brooklyn dress pattern is so quick and super adorable with optional pockets!! She loves everything princess. So, the princess crowns on this purple fabric by Robert Kaufman were perfect for her. I bought the stripes at a totally different time not knowing what they would become. I couldn't believe how perfectly they coordinated when I put them side by side. I love it when fabrics find each other. :)


We love it when designers make matching patterns for our American Girl Dolls! Made for Mermaids has a ton of matching patterns and always includes both 15" and 18" sizes. 

The Brooklyn Dress comes in short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and long sleeve. She also offers a max length and sizes 1/2-14. If you would like a custom dress, please email at mypixiegirlsruffles@gmail.com


Shop Made For Mermaids:
http://www.madeformermaids.com/?affiliates=18

Or my Etsy store: etsy.com/shop/mypixiegirlsruffles

No comments:

Post a Comment