Thursday, February 11, 2016

Dolly Cheer Uniform

If you have been following me for long, you know how much I love sewing for our American Girl dolls and other 18" and 15" dolls. The cheerleader outfits have been wildly popular for me since last Christmas. I love making them and love seeing all the little pixies with their dolls in cheer uniforms made by me! The pattern I am showing today is by Cole's Creations. I am a regular doll clothes tester for her as I love her patterns and especially love the fit. I also really like that most of Cole's doll patterns include a velcro closure in the back for little hands. I also don't like to mess up dolly's hair when dressing her. So, the back closure is high on my list of needs when making doll clothes.
This is the outfit that started this particular design. The top is Cole's Creations Dolly Raglan and the skirt is her Victory Cheer Skirt




Love the purple sparkle knit! My absolute favorite color :)



The gold and black outfit is my newest version. If you don't see your uniform colors, please message me.  I would love to make a custom outfit for your doll!

My Etsy shop link is in the side bar

Leave comments. I love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment