Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Embroidered T-Shirts

I had been looking for a big sister-big brother embroidery design that I loved for a long time. There are lots out there but I really like this one from Planet Applique. She is so cute and the boy is just as cute.

How cute is this ribbed tank? I just love how it turned out. I don't do a ton of zebra print but love this one because there is just a touch of it. Taylor font is from Lynnie Pinnie. She is one of my favorite digitizers!
Ballet slippers for a friend's little girl. She just started dance classes and needed a cute little t. Ballet slippers are from embroidery-boutique.
Love this little star fairy from Lynnie Pinnie. I'm lucky enough to be in her group of testers. She is on a lavender shirt and my daughter just loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment