Sunday, June 19, 2011

Criss Cross Tunic with Ruffled Capris

Isn't this little outfit just sweet and simple? This isn't my normal style but sometimes we just need to try something new. I'm just not a simple girl when it comes to fabric. I love bright, bold prints! I do, however, really like how the rick rack gives this outfit a little extra kick. The first picture is the front view of course. :)

I absolutely adore the back of the outfit. It is so cute on and I cannot wait to see pictures of it modeled. I have another top cut out of the same fabric. I think I may try to add a ruffle to it. The criss cross top pattern is from Whimsy Couture. http://whimsycouturepatternshop.blogspot.com/
The capris/shorts pattern is from The Scientific Seamstress. 
https://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/clothing-creation/Easy-Fit-Pants-For-Dolly-and-Me-boys-too.htm



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts, i like your blog and bookmark this blog for further use thanks again...
    helmet stickers

    ReplyDelete