Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Pattern from Ellie Inspired


I am lucky enough to be a pattern tester for Ellie Inspired! She has some of the cutest dolly and me patterns and this one is no exception. It's called Sporty Girl and Mini Sporty Girl. I am just starting to dive into the world of knits and this was so fun.  I love everything about this little dress! Seriously, look how cute it is on my daughter's doll. I'm going to check to see if I can squeeze out a matching dress for my daughter. I didn't buy enough of this fabric but that's what I get for buying it without a project in mind. :)

Here's the back view....Cute, right?!

If you have any questions, visit me on Facebook My Pixie Girl's Ruffles. Email at mypixiegirlsruffles@gmail.com. Or send a convo through my Etsy store in the sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment