Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cinderella Birthday Set

The new birthday set I just added to my line. I love the Cutie Princess appliques by They have been so popular in my Etsy store and My Pixie Girl's Ruffles facebook page. I had a request for a skirt to go with one of my princess shirts and this is the pattern she picked. It's the Peek-A-Boo skirt by Little Lizard King. This outfit is headed to Puerto Rico which I'm super excited about. I love expanding my fan base!

A close up of the skirt.
The pick up on the skirt makes it super fun! I can make this outfit in any of the Cutie Princess colors. I have purchased all of them that LynniePinnie offers.
If you have questions, email at, visit my Etsy store by clicking on the link in the sidebar, or check out my Facebook page at My Pixie Girl's Ruffles.

Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment! I love hearing from you!

1 comment: