Sunday, September 16, 2012

Snow White Cutie Princess

So, this morning my husband and I decided to take the kids to a local apple festival...As my creative wheels started turning, I thought, we need a Snow White shirt to wear to the festival. My little pixie loves all the princesses and I'm slowly making something for her with them. All the cutie designs are by Lynnie Pinnie. I just love her designs!
My kids all had fun even if my 11 year old complained most of the time. He's just getting too old for all this stuff(he thinks). He did, however, like one of the carnival rides. :)

If you have any questions, email at mypixiegirlsruffles@gmail.com or visit me at My Pixie Girl's Ruffles
If you're looking for sewing patterns, visit EllieInspired.com. Her link is in the sidebar too. :)

1 comment: