Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weighted Sensory Lap Blanket

Rocket Ship Weighted Sensory Lap Blanket
Kids with Sensory Integration Disorder, Autism, Aspberger's and many others enjoy the feeling of deep pressure. These blankets help soothe them when they are anxious or just to help them sleep. Our church just started a special needs ministry and I was asked to make some of the blankets. I love new challenges! My son has a weighted blanket but it isn't made the same as these. I like that the weight is evenly distributed and the kids are going to love the soft fleece on the back.

If you're interested in a weighted blanket of any size or weight, email me at mypixiegirlsruffles@gmail.com or check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MyPixieGirlsRuffles.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment