Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I really wanted to share my key fobs with you. They are made from the Autism Awareness puzzle fabric with webbing behind to make them sturdy. Autism affects 1 in 110 kids today. My middle son is affected with autism. He is the sweetest kid! We have learned much more from him than we will ever teach him. I am donating 10 percent of my proceeds to the Autism Society of America and 10 percent to my local chapter. My local chapter has allowed us to do fun things that we probably wouldn't have done otherwise. We get to attend functions like jumping in a bounce house with other families who understand his quirks. I have also made some great friends through our local Autism Society chapter. Thanks so much for looking! Check my page out on Facebook or email at mypixiegirlsruffles@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment