Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hoot Hoot! Cute little Owl Dancer Skirt

Aww, don't you just love owls? I do and I love the springy feel of these fabrics. The Dancer skirt pattern is from EllieInspired.com. This was the first time that I decided to add the sash with belt loops. They just add another element of cuteness!
Owl on top is from embroidery-boutique.com and the little felt owl stitchies are from ggdesignsembroidery.com. They both stitch out beautifully. I can't wait to see the bows that go with the little owls.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog from sewforum!
    It's coleconky... I came to check out all your Dancer skirts because I'm cutting some out for my girls today.

    I really like how you put those belt loops on there! I think I'm gonna do that, too. :)

    I'm so happy to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete