Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Day Outfit

Don't you just love it when you catch a glimpse of your child's personality on camera? I do! I told her to say "cheese" and she sure did. I could not get a normal looking smile after that..LOL She just loves this outfit! She wanted to wear it all week but only got to wear it the Sunday(didn't get it started until Saturday) before Thanksgiving to my in-laws and then on Thanksgiving. I know how messy she can be. 

Yes, I made another EllieInspired.com Dancer skirt...I just love all the different fabric combinations and they all turn out so differently. I have fabric for several more. :) She also loved her Girly Turkey from LynniePinnie.com on her shirt. She has been walking around saying, "Gobble, gobble". 

Love this "cheesy" smile too.

And you can really tell she's saying "Cheeeeese"..haha! Gotta love it!

The little turkey bow is made by a friend of mine. Isn't it just the cutest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment